The train was delayed. Can I get compensation?

  • If you have bought a ticket at NS International and experienced a delay during your international journey, you can submit an online request for compensation using the Request money back form. Whether you are entitled to compensation depends on various factors.
  • If you travelled with an Interrail or Eurail pass, you can submit your request for compensation with Eurail.

How would you rate this answer?